Recently, I scheduled an appointment for an inspection through their on-line service.I scheduled the appointment (and it was accepted) for Monday at 7AM.

I dropped off the car Monday morning and didn't hear anything from them after that. I left two messages in the evening, but never heard back. I stopped by the dealership around 6PM and was told that they were a little backed up and hadn't worked on my car yet. On Tuesday, they called at 9AM and told me that I needed tires (which I already knew and had entered in the website service request) and I told them to put on new tires.

I stopped by Tuesday night at 5:30 and the car was just being put on the lift. Since I still had no car, I had to keep the rental car. When I finally got my car back Wed night, I had filled the gas tank back to where it was when I rented the car - but they still charged me $22 (at $4/gal) to fill the car.

They obviously have no sense of customer service or consideration, and they have no problem ripping off their clients.

Had an Experience with Tri County Toyota?

Comments

General Rv Center - Worst Customer Service General Rv Center "Horrible, terrible, absolutely the worst customer service ever! We bought a brand new Thor Quantum motorhome and used it twice so far. Both times we came back with a list..." Read more Coachmen Rv - What did i get myself into Coachmen Rv "Nothing like the thrill of buying a new 2015 Coachman Mirada 35 LSF 1f66f5dy6foao4474, What a rotten experience we have been through' It all started with Collier RV in Rockford'..." Read more General Rv Center - Customer service and repair shop failure. General Rv Center "Update from latest service - unit dropped off on 6-12-17 and told it would take a week and a half. After several calls to General Rv (some returned and some..." Read more Open Range Rv - New unit bought 4 months ago.  Been in shop whole time Open Range Rv "On 3/14/17 our family (four kids 3 7 yrs old) bought our 1st large purchase outside of our home. It was also the 1st time that we purchased anything brand..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more DiggyPOD - Formatting Errors in Edgar's Handbook DiggyPOD "End of January 2017 I wrote my 3rd book. Felt I was being sold revisions for $40 each time by Valerie. My book started out an 8 X 11 and..." Read more